Sunday, August 25, 2013

About Last Semester...(cont.) (Flowers)

Flowers!! You must paint them!!
Yes, I know I was just getting to that.
Alright this is the final wave of pictures of my paintings from my painting class. I have to say I've really improved from the first day of this class. To my painting instructor, you are an amazing person and I feel so lucky to have you! I'll be sure to make visits! Here is the last wave!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?!?
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I hadn't slept for a long time and-
DO IT BETTER NEXT TIME!!!! >:(

Okay you guys, just a note, if you're going to attempt something new that you've never tried before, don't do it when you haven't slept for a long period of time otherwise the quality in your work will dive down. Learn from my mistake.

See what happens when you are rested?




And that concludes the painting portion of "About Last Semester..." Next is animation in Maya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment