Sunday, August 25, 2013

About Last Semester... (cont.) (Draperies)

So we moved onto draperies, man really wishing I updated this more often then people could see how my work really progressed. as the weeks passed by rather than suddenly seeing me improve...or maybe I'm just that good....nah I'm far from that, definitely took a lot of time and effort to do this stuff. Stop stalling!! Sheesh okay okay. Draperies!

You will start out with a simple diaper drapery graphite rendering!!
Like this?
Yes!! Now do a tube drapery graphite rendering!!
That doesn't sound so bad I guess...
 Haha, you know I really thought that on the last one you would make me paint-
AND NOW YOU WILL PAINT A DIAPER DRAPERY!!!
...I spoke too soon...
Can we move-
AND NOW WRAP SOMETHING UP AND PAINT IT!!!

I think you can see improvements from these scans, sorry I don't have more can't seem to find many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment