Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Campus Movie Fest

So CampusMovieFest has finally made the short films submitted public. So if you want to see the short that I made "Dinner for Dummies", then here is the YouTube link:


If for whatever reason that link is not working, then you'l have to resort to watching it on CMF's personal YouTube channel or on their website. Here is the link to the short on their website (which can also take you to the YouTube link if you despise the layout there):
http://www.campusmoviefest.com/movies/16089-dinner-for-dummies

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the short that I made! It was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work but pretty worth it I would say. Will definitely do it again next time round! As well as participate in the 24 Hour Animation Contest (here's my friends' entry its pretty awesome!).


So I'm really tired right now but still got a lot of work ahead of me. Time to keep pressing on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment