Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekly Update #4

Quick Weekly Update Notes Stuff:

  • Brace Yourself, Busy Weeks Are Coming.
  • Learning More About Drawing (I think I'm seeing a little bit of improvement in my figures...but I'm not satisfied. IT NEEDS TO BE BETTER!).
  • I need to continue practicing drawing!
  •  Lighting is really confusing.
  • Still worrying about applying for the BFA program....scary stuff!
  • Hanging with Friends outside your Major gets really difficult because of scheduling issues.
  • Listening to Music is Awesome! Especially original Film and Game soundtracks. Currently listening to the Dead Island Trailer song...so many feels :'(  (Attempting to "Glove" (light shows) is really relaxing too)

This update is a little earlier than the last one since tomorrow I'm going to be working on several assignments from my Light and Optics class and won't get a chance to write anything. Actually, I'm about to work on an essay for my History class (grrrr...) that's due tomorrow, which is kind of a nuisance because I fell a little behind on my G.E. course work because I've been working on the courses that are directed towards my major. Why? Well, because I need to be really focusing on those classes so that I am learning the necessary skills needed to go further in the program. I could rant on and on about G.E. courses, but for one thing I feel I need a little more concrete evidence to support my points and two, I just want to keep this post short.
Anyways, another busy week has come and gone and started again. Hopefully this is only because we're in the middle of the semester...

See You Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment