Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekly Update #2

Last week I finally got enough time to participate in Campus Movie Fest and was somehow able to shoot and edit a short in a very short amount of time. I don't think its the best thing that I've done, but needless to say I'm proud of it...even though I lost a lot of sleep and had to work really hard to make sure I was caught up with all my classes. This week is pretty much the same situation (least in the sense that I'm losing a day because of pre-planned appointments) so gotta make sure I'm finished with everything that's due before then. Kind of looking forward to next week because of this actually, since that's when I stop having to lose a day to do some other pre-planned thing in my schedule.
Needless to say, last week was rather rewarding, especially on the weekend. I was working on my drawings in Perspective, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. However, on Saturday my computer decided it would be nice to install some new updates and not save a very important document that I had been typing up, let alone auto saving it. I'm still a little bit befuddled about the whole incident because I could have sworn that I had saved it several times before it did that. Anyways, had to retype it from the very beginning, which needless to say, took a REALLY long time to finish.
I think I'm getting a little bit better at my figure drawings, thought its definitely something that I have to keep practicing, because right now its very "hit and miss" with my figures. Though I'm gonna do my best to get these drawings down ASAP!
Well, back to work, next time then.

2 comments:

  1. wow thats awesome! can you show us what you shot? following you for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for following me! I appreciate it a lot!
      I'll try to link the video here soon enough, but currently even though I shot it I'm not allowed to put it anywhere public. However CampusMovieFest should be making all the videos live on their site in about a week an a half so I'll post it up when that happens!
      Thanks again for following!

      Delete