Saturday, November 23, 2013

Portfolio Passed!

So this has been delayed a little bit, but I passed my mid-program portfolio review!! However the door has only opened, I still need to step into it, which is the next part, the sketchbook! I've been ever so excited for this and still can't believe it. Before I continue I want to thank everyone that has encouraged and helped me along the way to get to this point. Thank you all!!
Anyways, I thought it would be nice to show the kind of stuff I was drawing almost two years ago.
Sorry I couldn't find my original digital scans, so I'm re-scanning the only copy of what I have.
See the scans after the break!
Edit: Okay, one of my friends pointed out that it is a little odd to not also have the portfolio that passed in the same post. So now the portfolio that passed is first and then the drawings from a couple years ago come after.

Portfolio Pieces




Old Drawings



















No comments:

Post a Comment