Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pinecone Painting

To me personally pinecone should really just be one word, you know kind of like pineapple, although I guess there's probably some weird English rule that will override my wish for pinecone to eventually become one word. However until such time occurs, I shall continue writing pinecone as one word. Maybe someone could explain to me why pinecone is spelled that way. Okay, back to the point of this post.
This project took several hours to complete, although while I am pleased with how it turned out, I feel like I could have done a whole lot better on it. Hence why I am deciding to redo my painting hopefully in the relatively upcoming future, even though I'm going to be working on another project at the same time. I really want to nail this painting as best as I can. This painting was done in acrylics on a 7" x 10" illustration board. Anyways, here is my painting!
I named my pinecone "Charles"

1 comment:

  1. Dude, your painting skills have improved dramatically, as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete